There’s often an uneasy relationship between the two. Investing in art is not like investing in the stock market. Most collectors are motivated, not by monetary gain, but by a passion for beautiful objects – and yet the international art world often hits the headlines thanks to hair-raising stories involving financial skulduggery of one sort or another. And those beautiful objects can end up becoming embroiled in ugly disputes thanks to divorce, succession issues or estate taxes.
- Protect your legacy now for future generations warn International experts (The Art Collector) June 29, 2018
- Art Summit 2018 – Photo Gallery June 17, 2018
- 60 seconds with Rosanne McDonnell (Business & Finance) June 12, 2018
- The Monday Interview: Selling art as a business investment (Irish Examiner) June 11, 2018
- Art Advisor vs. Art Collections Manager (Fine Art Connoisseur) June 10, 2018
- Investing in Art – The Business (RTÉ Radio 1) June 9, 2018